8.11.2010

Somebody is a procrastinator...

...I'll tell you who later.

I haven't posted in ages. I can't really say that there have been any ground breaking changes in my world, but sometimes no news is good news. I get so wrapped up in things and trivial tasks get pushed to the bottom of the list.

Vincent continues to make small accomplishments daily that astound me. Every day is something new and I fall more in love with him. You parents know exactly what I'm talking about. Today he was meowing like a cat. How adorable! Now the mommy fail comes from the fact that he learned how to meow from a snail on Spongebob. Epic. Mommy. Fail.

This post has a point, I promise.

As you know, I'm a little bit of a social-networking whore. I'm not as active as I should be, but I am involved with most sites. The big talk of Twitter this week was BlogHer 10. This really got me thinking. I would love to be a recognized blogger, to have readers, to have people who "know me" and are connected to me through this site. I like to think that I'm somewhat eloquent and I happen to think I'm pretty damn funny. Ask my astounding 3 readers, I'm sure they'll be inclined to agree.

I'm making a commitment to myself, and partially to my sanity, to make this blog my project. When it comes to projects I'm a very balls to the wall kinda gal. What does this mean? I'm going to make this a successful blog. I'm gonna pimp this bitch out! Twitter, Facebook and hell maybe even Myspace. Ok, scratch that. I'm not that desperate. Twitter and FB it is.

Next year I will be relevant enough to attend a blogger convention and be recognized. Mark my words.

What the hell will I talk about? Who knows. I don't have one particular area of expertise, though I'd like to say that I have gained a ton of knowledge regarding autism this past year. However, I can't just talk about that. Don't get me wrong, it'll definitely be an often occuring subject around here, but there is more to me and V besides that. I think.
I guess I'll continue with the direction this blog--and my life--have been taking; basically a free for all.

On that note, I promise to make it better. A nicer site, layout, pictures, and posts with a point, shit you'll actually want to read.

So (few) readers, I ask you to help me gain support. I won't disappoint. I'm one bad ass gal.

0 comments: